Welcome to Access Dietitians
Access Dietitians is one of the Sunshine Coast's leading dietitian services and is owned and managed by Tim Black, Accredited Practicing Dietitian. With over 10 years experience, Tim has developed a motivational approach to nutrition and has assisted thousands of clients to meet their health and wellness goals. Tim provides individual dietitian consultations for clients across the Sunshine Coast and in Gympie.
Our PurposeAccess Dietitians primary goal is to provide personalised and effective dietary advice that will help our clients achieve and maintain their health and wellness goals. We also want our service to be accessible which is why we offer bulk billing and a mobile service for those requiring home care.
Customised Dietary Advice
- Diabetes Management, including type II diabetes, impaired glucose tolerance and gestational diabetes
- Cardiovascular conditions, including cholesterol, triglyceride and blood pressure reducation
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and the low FODMAP diet
- Coeliac Disease and Gluten-free eating
- Weight Management, including aiding musculoskeletal complaints, rapid loss for surgery and weight gain
If visiting one of our many clinic locations across the Sunshine Coast or Gympie is unachievable, Access Dietitians will come to you with our mobile service providing on-site dietitian consultations in the home and in aged care facilities. Check out our clinic locations or give us a call, and we can find an appointment to suit.
BULK BILLING eligible referrals
To help make our service as accessible as possible, all patients with a Medicare or DVA referral from their GP will be bulk billed for both in-clinic and home visit appointments with no out-of-pocket cost..